Keto Broccoli Salad. Scrumptious Salad Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Besides being well-rounded and healthy, we think it's even better the next day. To make this classic salad as low as carb and keto as possible, we substituted the lemon juice with apple cider vinegar, the sugar with Swerve and used salted sunflower seeds instead of sugary cranberries or raisins.
Next, toss together all of the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl. If using blanched or cooked broccoli, make sure to let the broccoli cool completely before adding. Pour the prepared dressing over the broccoli and toppings. You can cook Keto Broccoli Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Broccoli Salad
- You need of For the Salad:.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- You need 3 head of Broccoli cut bite-size.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar.
- You need 1/4 of red Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted sliced almonds.
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly chopped dill.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
Broccoli is one of the vegetables lowest in carbs and net carbs. Broccoli has fiber that can be subtracted, which makes it a great option for side dishes and veggie lovers. Not bad, for a heart, filling vegetable! This keto broccoli and cauliflower salad with bacon and a creamy dressing is filling enough to be a main dish.
Keto Broccoli Salad instructions
- In a medium pot or saucepan, bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil. While waiting for the water to boil, prepare a large bowl with ice water..
- Add broccoli florets to the boiling water and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in the prepared bowl of ice water. When cool, drain florets in a colander..
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine dressing ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and pour over dressing. Toss until ingredients are combined and fully coated in dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
Broccoli Salad traditionally has a sweet mayonnaise dressing. Mayonnaise is fabulous for Keto, sugar not so much. We replaced the sugar with Erythritol which is the generic term for low-carb sweeteners such as Monk Fruit or Swerve. The star of the show, here, is fresh green broccoli. Broccoli is a powerhouse of nutrition — it's packed with fiber, nutrients, and vitamins C and K.