Keto Paneer Salad. Home » Keto » Paneer Salad. Share; Pin; Reddit; Yummly; Jump to Recipe – Print Recipe. This Paneer Salad is so easy to make and packed with flavor!
This easy recipe is low carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly. From palak paneer to butter paneer, to tawa paneer, to chilli paneer, and to shahi paneer, Indian vegetarian food is incomplete without paneer. Although, all these Indian paneer dishes are inherently keto-friendly, there are some versions of paneer dishes that can end up pushing you out of ketosis. You can cook Keto Paneer Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Paneer Salad
- It’s 100 gm of Paneer cubed (cottage cheese).
- It’s 1/2 of Zucchini diced.
- It’s 1/4 of Cabbage shredded.
- It’s 5 of Cherry Tomatoes quartered.
- It’s 2 piece of Iceberg Lettuce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Tandoori Chicken Salad — A low carb salad that is topped with tandoori chicken and served with mushrooms, paneer, lettuce, and tomatoes. Soups and salads will vary widely in their carb, fat, and protein content, so make sure to confirm with the restaurant that it is keto-friendly for you. While I love sharing comfort meals like coconut chicken curry, once in a while these low carb and keto-friendly recipes are awesome as well. You can serve this with cauliflower rice if you're on a low carb or keto diet.
Keto Paneer Salad instructions
- Heat a pan with oil and add paneer cubes. Fry paneer cubes for 3-5 minutes on low-medium flame. Transfer the cubes to a plate..
- Add cabbage to the same pan and fry for 5 minutes or until it just starts turning brown. Add salt, zucchini and cherry tomatoes and fry for 2-3 more minutes on low heat. Keep stirring. Switch off the gas and add paneer and black pepper and stir.
- Line your serving bowl with lettuce leaves and transfer the salad to the bowl. Optional- add coriander chutney for taste..
Soft Indian cheese in a rich and spicy spinach gravy Palak Paneer is one of the quintessential Indian dishes. It's found on almost every single restaurant menu in the country. While growing up I never really cared much for spinach and I found most Indian food too spicy, fast forward and I started to love my spinach as an adult and making a nice non spicy. Keto Recipes: Times Food present a plethora of easy to cook keto diet recipes, keto snack ideas, keto vegan dinner recipes and a lot more. Welcome to the world of Jalfrezi Hey folks, welcome back to curry week on Headbanger's Kitchen and today I'm making a Jalfrezi for the first time ever.