Keto Lasagna. Explore recipes that'll get everyone excited to eat. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
Reviews: Most Helpful Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest. That enticing flavor mash-up of creamy cheese, hearty tomato sauce, and seasoned ground beef… not to mention garlic and onions. This keto version is the ultimate comfort food. You can have Keto Lasagna using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Lasagna
- Prepare of Keto Noodles:.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Meat Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 of Onion (cut in small pieces).
- It’s 1 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 can of Tomato Paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare of Ground Red Pepper Flakes (To taste).
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- You need of Other ingredients:.
- It’s 1-10 oz of Frozen Chopped Spinach.
- It’s 1-16 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
This keto lasagna recipe is a make-ahead, freezer-friendly keto meal. I usually double the recipe and freeze one. Prepare the lasagna ahead of time – cooking the ground beef and forming the layers of your lasagna. Layer down the sauce, keto lasagna noodles, red sauce beef mixture and cheese in a large baking dish.
Keto Lasagna instructions
- Keto Noodles Steps:.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Melt in microwave oven and add 3 eggs..
- Spread onto baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Cool noodles for a few minutes and cut with a pizza cutter into strips..
- Meat Sauce:.
- Saute onions in olive oil in frying pan. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 can tomato paste. Add ground turkey and sausage and cook until no longer pink..
- Add in marinara sauce, pepper flakes, basil and oregano. Simmer..
- Squeeze out water from spinach and add in Ricotta cheese..
- Layering lasagna:.
- In a 9"x9" baking dish, spray with cooking spray. Add small amount of marinara sauce at bottom of baking dish. 1st layer: noodles, cheese and spinach mixture, and meat sauce. 2nd layer: 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, noodles, cheese and spinach layer, marinara sauce, meat sauce. 3rd layer: (depending on how much room in pan) another layer like 2nd layer. Top layer: Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes..
Wrap with plastic wrap and foil. Keto lasagna noodles: What could be simpler than using deli chicken (or turkey!) in place of lasagna noodles? The deli meat doesn't add a ton of flavor and it holds together pretty well. There will be a bit more liquid in your lasagna, since the deli meat doesn't soak it up quite the same as traditional noodles would. A low carb and keto friendly lasagna that doesn't ditch the noodles.