Instant Pot: THE BEST Shredded Chicken for Tacos. These are the BEST easy Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos, hands down. You can even use frozen chicken breasts or thighs, and use a crockpot instead! If you're loving your instant pot as much as I am, you've gotta try Instant Pot Parmesan Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms, Instant Pot Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes.
The Instant Pot makes the cook time a breeze for this recipe, but if you don't have one you can try my crockpot chicken tacos – it's a really easy recipe, too! It just makes everything so easy and it's great for making shredded taco meat. Place the chicken breasts in the Instant Pot. You can cook Instant Pot: THE BEST Shredded Chicken for Tacos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot: THE BEST Shredded Chicken for Tacos
- Prepare 3 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 8 oz of Ortega Green Taco Sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Ortega Mild Taco Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of McCormicks Premium Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dry garlic seasoning.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Shredded Chicken Instant Pot Recipes: Cajun Chicken; Creamy Shredded Chicken; Buffalo Chicken Pasta; Chicken Pad Thai; Chicken Pot Pie; So when I decided to make Chicken Tacos for dinner, I decided I would pull out the Instant Pot and let it do the work for me! One of the best things about owning an Instant Pot is. Shredded Chicken Tacos are full of salsa chicken that is made with taco seasoning in either the Crock-Pot or the Instant Pot. This easy shredded chicken taco recipe is loaded with tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro and makes a quick, simple, gluten-free Mexican dinner that can easily be meal prepped for busy weeks!
Instant Pot: THE BEST Shredded Chicken for Tacos step by step
- Set instant pot on Sauté, add olive oil and minced garlic once hot. Let cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add half of each sauce (red and green taco sauce) to pot. Stir in tomato paste and 1 Tbsp taco seasoning..
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter. Coat chicken breasts in butter, salt, pepper, dry garlic seasoning, and 1 Tbsp taco seasoning and set in pot..
- Add to pot: remaining red and green sauces, 2 Tbsp taco seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter..
- Cover and cook on high pressure (Manual setting) for 25 minutes. Allow steam/pressure to release on its own (or vent quickly if you're low on time)..
- Open pot, remove half of the liquid, shred chicken with fork, and stir in last tbsp taco seasoning. (Save some of the liquid if you prefer saucier chicken!).
- Enjoy with tacos, burritos, nachos, etc!.
Let the pressure release naturally and then shred your chicken. Place chicken in the pressure cooker. Shredded chicken for tacos made simple thanks to the Instant Pot®. This is the best basic Instant Pot Shredded Chicken <- if you're looking for juicy, delicious chicken with a great all-purpose seasoning blend that is awesome for your weekend meal prep!. Variations on these Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos: These Instant Pot Chicken Tacos are naturally gluten and dairy free, just be sure to check your labels and pay attention to what you serve alongside.