Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place the roast on top, fat side up. Pour in water or beef broth.
Any type of beef roast that contains a lot of connective tissue is a good candidate for pot roast. At low-and-slow cooking temperatures, connective tissue releases gelatin, infusing both the meat and the cooking liquid with rich, juicy flavor. Crock Pot Easy Beef Roast Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe. You can cook Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- It’s 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- It’s 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Prepare 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- It’s 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- It’s 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- You need 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
How to Make Easy Beef Roast in a Crock Pot. Sprinkle your onion soup mix on top of your roast and your mushrooms on and around it. Pour your soup and broth around your roast. Crock-Pot Pulled Beef Pot Roast Sandwiches are one of my all-time favorite dump-and-go summer meals.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast step by step
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
After searing the beef and onions on the stove-top, the crock-pot does the rest of the work, cooking the meat to pulled perfection. After hours of slow-cooking, the most tender pulled sandwiches come together in just minutes with butter, cheese. If you're looking for a super easy, VERY tasty crock pot roast beef recipe…Here you go! Easiest Crock Pot Roast Beef Ever! I put the roast right from the searing pan into the crock pot on top of the veggies and let it rest in there instead.