Crockpot BBQ Ribs by Donna. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Crock Pot Ribs come out melt in your mouth tender and so full of flavor. They're perfect for busy weeknights or easy weekend dinners with the slow cooker tenderizing in baby back ribs.
This is the best method for fixing bbq ribs if you don't own a smoker or it's cold outside. Use your favorite rack of ribs (spare, country style, baby back, beef) and barbecue sauce for an easy comforting meal any night of the week. Crockpot Beef Ribs are easy to make and insanely delicious. You can have Crockpot BBQ Ribs by Donna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Ribs by Donna
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of boneless pork backribs.
- You need 2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
All you need are some beef back ribs, a few spices, and your favorite BBQ sauce and you will have a dinner recipe your family will rave about. I'd like to introduce you to Crockpot Beef Ribs, the easiest and most delicious dinner recipe around. Cut the rack of ribs in half to fit into the crock pot. In a small bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire, chili powder, and salt.
Crockpot BBQ Ribs by Donna instructions
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray..
- Place ribs in crockpot..
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl..
- Pour over ribs..
- Depending on your time, cook as desired..
- I cooked mine on high for about 2 hours then low for the remainder of the evening..
Pour the barbecue sauce mixture over the ribs. Sweet n sour turkey wings, ribs and turkey necks & chicken. Rub on all sides of ribs. Place ribs meaty side up in crock pot. Drain the grease from the crock.