Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot. Brush melted butter evenly over chicken breasts, followed by ham and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. We made this Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe recently as an experiment and it turned out way better than we expected!
With the Instant Pot, they were all perfectly cooked! Dinner on the table in minutes with this Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta. Easy pasta casserole packed with chicken, ham, swiss cheese, and more! You can have Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet.
- You need 1 (10.5 oz.) of can cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ham slices.
- It’s 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. sliced Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of butter melted.
Sometimes when I would make chicken cordon bleu in the oven it would come out a bit dry, more often than not. Seems like we want everything instant these days, why not try a fun twist on the classic Chicken Cordon Bleu dish, we love so much. Adding pasta is a good way to make a meal stretch to feed more mouths and done in the Instant Pot it makes a quick and easy weeknight meal that's full of creamy cheesy goodness. Now you can enjoy cordon bleu in pressure cooker in just minutes.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot step by step
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot..
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. Top with the cheese. Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing..
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes. Do a quick release to release the pressure..
- Browned up.
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast……
Try this Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that takes all the work out of traditional cordon blue recipes. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe. Your family can enjoy this delicious instant pot chicken cordon bleu recipe with very little work. In an oven safe pan* that fits inside your Instant Pot combine the rice, chicken broth, chicken, parsley, thyme, garlic powder, pepper, salt, ham and cream of chicken soup. Then place the pan on top of a trivet* with handles and lower the trivet into the bottom of the pot.; Cover the Instant Pot and lock the lid into place.