Keto Creamy Egg Salad. Whether you're looking for a quick dish for a BBQ, picnic, get-together, or just need something quick and easy to batch cook for the week, this keto egg salad recipe is worth trying. Our Creamy Keto Egg Salad is a classic recipe that we make over and over. It's an easy, healthy recipe that just about everyone can eat!
Easy, healthy and creamy Keto Avocado Egg Salad with no mayo is the way you have been craving for. Dash of lemon juice and Greek yogurt just adds into the perfection and will make you enjoy it day after day. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. You can have Keto Creamy Egg Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- Prepare 4 of Egg (200g).
- Prepare 2 of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- Prepare 1 of large Pickles (135g).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Celery (100g).
- Prepare 2 of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise (59g).
- It’s of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- Prepare of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- You need of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- It’s of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- You need of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- Prepare of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
This keto Egg Salad is everything a good egg salad should be – it is creamy, it is rich, it is chunky, and it's got lots of flavor from a few surprising ingredients. What You Need to Make Keto Egg Salad. A pot with a fitted lid (important to have a lid) How to make Keto Egg Salad. It's such a dream to have a bowl of the Keto Egg Salad in your fridge a few times a month.
Keto Creamy Egg Salad instructions
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
Once you master the hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot then the rest is a breeze. After you've cooled the eggs, slice them in half and separate the hard yellow yolk from the hard egg white. This Keto Egg salad is one of the tastiest low carb side dishes you can make. It's creamy, tangy, and full of flavor! Plus, there's even avocado & bacon in it.