Vegan Chocolate Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! This is really a classic vegan chocolate cake in the sense that it's light and fluffy and…well, spongey! It's also rich, tall (two layers), dark and pretty damn handsome too!
This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. It's super moist, rich and full of chocolate. This vegan chocolate cake really is the BEST. why you'll love it. You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 Cup of White sugar.
- It’s 6 Tablespoons of Dutch Process Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Canola or Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of White vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of either water, or almond milk.
- You need of Icing sugar.
Why will you LOVE this dairy free and egg free chocolate cake? It's like a super-amazing, delicious, decadent chocolate cake that just happens to be vegan! If you didn't mention that it's vegan, people would honestly never know. It's rich, fluffy, moist and very easy to make.
Vegan Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Using a spoon, make 3 wells in the dry ingredients. Pour oil into the first, vinegar into another and vanilla into the third. Slowly pour water or milk over all. Beat on low speed until thoroughly combined..
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar..
Follow directions for the cake recipe, but then divide the batter evenly among the cupcake wells. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake: Use peanut butter in place of the oil. Frost with the vegan cream cheese frosting recipe from my Easy Cinnamon Rolls post, and beat a half cup of peanut butter into the frosting. The vegan cake uses just a few basic ingredients you might already have on hand – no flax or chia eggs required, and no unusual ingredients like avocado or black beans. Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake.