Hershey chocolate cake. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Combine sugar with flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
Divide batter evenly between prepared pans. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Quite fittingly this homemade chocolate cake is often referred to as the Perfectly Chocolate Hershey's Chocolate Cake Recipe. You can cook Hershey chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hershey chocolate cake
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hershey’s cocoa.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tea spoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veggie oil.
- It’s 2 of tea spoons of vanilla ecstasy or the powder.
- You need 1 cup of boiling hot water.
Let me tell you, this rich chocolate cake is indeed, perfect. This is a cake with intense chocolate flavor. Extra moist, with a perfect rich chocolate flavor and tender, smooth crumb. This chocolate cake recipe is similar to my Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting in that it's a basic recipe that everyone needs in their collection.
Hershey chocolate cake instructions
- Stir sugar,flour,cocoa,baking powder,baking soda,salt in a lath bowl.
- Add eggs,milk,oil, and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water.
- Poor into cake pan and bake for 30 to35 minitse @ 180 degrees.
One night I was craving chocolate cake, but we didn't have a mix and I didn't feel like going to the store. I looked on the back of a box of Hershey's Cocoa and found this recipe. It is just a basic chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, but it is DIVINE. My husband and I both LOVE it and think it is the best cake ever. I will never make chocolate cake from a box again.