Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale.
You can cook Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale
- You need 2 cup of Mixed fruit- strawberries, raspberries, mangoes, peaches.
- It’s 1 cup of Kale (can substitute or add spinach as well).
- Prepare 8 of ice cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of plain light frozen yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of scoop of vanilla protein powder (or plain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
Healthy Mixed-Fruit Smoothie w Kale instructions
- Add yogurt, milk, fruit, protein and flax together and blend. This allows you to have a liquid base first in order to blend other ingredients quicker.
- Add in kale and ice cubes and stir in slightly, then blend.