Crack chicken instant pot ip. Is Crack chicken Keto and weight watchers friendly? Yes, Crack Chicken Is Keto friendly and on weight watchers diets. Rick and I have been dieting so I made instant pot low carb recipes like crack chicken and put it over some zucchini noodles.
This creamy crack chicken makes an easy low carb, Keto dinner that you'll go back to again & again. Instant Pot Crack Chicken: Creamy ranch chicken with smoky bacon and tons of cheese. One bite and you'll find out why this recipe is called Crack Chicken. You can cook Crack chicken instant pot ip using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crack chicken instant pot ip
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of med Yellow onion diced.
- It’s 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese cubed.
- It’s 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Garnishes.
- You need 4-6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled.
- You need 2 of green onion chopped.
- You need of Fresh parsley chopped.
It is made with crunchy bacon, gooey cheese, and creamy ranch flavors, yum! Instant Pot Crack Chicken is perfect for game day with friends. The instant pot makes the prep and clean up a breeze! Instant Pot Crack Chicken is called crack chicken for a reason.
Crack chicken instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high setting. When reads hot add olive oil and yellow onion and cook stirring occasionally till onions start to release liquid..
- Add garlic and cook till fragrant stirring occasionally. Add chicken and cook till it starts to turn white again stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken broth and white wine stir and scrape bottom of pot making sure there are not any bits stuck to the bottom..
- Add cream cheese in a even layer. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top. Do not stir..
- Close lid and cook at 15 minutes high pressure. When beeper sounds do a quick release..
- When pressure is released remove lid and stir untill any remaining lumps of cream cheese until melted..
- Stir in cheddar cheese till it melts. Turn off instant pot..
- Plate or ladle into bowls. Top with bacon, green onion, and parsley..
Really creamy with lots of ranch flavor, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, plus green onions. It tastes great eaten as is, but it also makes a great sandwich. You could even serve it as a dip. Crack chicken is super easy to make. Do it on the stove top, or in the instant pot, or even in a slow cooker, but just do it!