Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites. Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces and place in the prepared slow cooker. Combine chili sauce, barbecue sauce, grape jelly, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder in a bowl and whisk to combine. Those little bites of kielbasa are simmered in a sticky-sweet sauce that's the perfect contrast to their smokiness.
Cut kielbasa into coin shapes and place on top of chicken in crockpot. Pour in your bbq sauce, add your ranch seasoning and black pepper. This week's Whatcha Crockin' crock pot recipes include Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites, Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Thighs, Crock Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Soup, Slow Cooker Santa Fe Omelet, Crock Pot Blueberry Dump Cake, Slow Cooker Honey BBQ Wings, Beer Braised Crock Pot Pork Carnitas and much more! You can cook Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites
- It’s 1 pack of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 packs of kielbasa.
- It’s 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Welcome to week TWENTY EIGHT of Whatcha. You don't want it super thin, but thin enough it will get just a little crispy in the slow cooker. Throw the kielbasa and one jar of Ah-So sauce in a slow cooker. Combine BBQ sauce, pepper jelly, brown sugar, honey, red pepper flakes, and the kielbasa bites into a crock pot.
Crockpot Chicken 🐔 Kielbasa Bites instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, cut into strips,then place into crockpot…..
- Cut kielbasa into coin shapes and place on top of chicken in crockpot…..
- Pour in your bbq sauce, add your ranch seasoning and black pepper…..Mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve with toothpicks, maybe some crackers and enjoy 😉!.
Perfect as an appetizer, or serve over mashed potatoes for a complete meal! Crockpot Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa Bites. There are certain types of food that have earned the name "party food" at our house. Things like wings, subs, queso and tortilla chips, crudite, dips and chips and the list goes on and on. These kielbasa bites are perfect party food and are ever-so-simple to put together.