Crock Pot Boneless Spare Ribs and Sauerkraut. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Top with sauerkraut, brown sugar and caraway seed; mix lightly. For ribs with a bit of an Asian twist, crockpot sesame country-style ribs are sure to please.
I have never cooked ribs and sauerkraut in a slow cooker before. We used to cook in a pressure cooker. We just used ribs and sauerkraut juice and all. You can cook Crock Pot Boneless Spare Ribs and Sauerkraut using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Boneless Spare Ribs and Sauerkraut
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Boneless Spare Rib.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 large of Potatos.
- Prepare 1 lb of Saurkraut.
- It’s 24 oz of Barbeque Sauce.
- It’s 2 oz of Apple Cider Vinegar.
We had mashed potatoes or whole boiled small red potatoes on side. Add onion & brown sugar to pan,and cook until onion is lightly browned. Combine onion mixture with sauerkraut in the crock pot. Place ribs on top of mixture.
Crock Pot Boneless Spare Ribs and Sauerkraut step by step
- I marinated the ribs overnight in the vinegar..
- Chopped the onion and placed on bottom of crock pot..
- Add the boneless ribs with the vinegar. I used country style boneless ribs..
- Dice the potatoes and add to crock pot..
- Add pound bag of refrigerated sauerkraut..
- Add barbeque sauce..
- Cover crock pot and cook on low setting for at least 8 hours..
Louis Style ribs are actually just Pork Spare Ribs that have been further trimmed. With these ribs, the brisket bone, sternum and the flap of meat that hangs over the last rib on the rack are removed and they are cut square. This makes them more manageable to eat than a whole rack of pork spare ribs. The easy instructions for making Crock Pot Pork Ribs and Sauerkraut: In a large skillet, brown the seasoned (salt and pepper) ribs on all sides in the oil over medium/high heat. Add the ribs to the slow cooker.