Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs 🍖. Delicious Recipes & Helpful Hints Free From Kraft® Kitchens. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! Season ribs with salt and pepper.
Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in the side and bottom of the cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. The slow cooker does the heavy lifting for you. You can cook Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs 🍖 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs 🍖
- You need 2-3 lb of boneless pork ribs.
- Prepare 2 cup of barbeque sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of dried minced onion.
- You need of salt & pepper.
We love eating ribs all year long, but especially in the summer time. This crock pot recipe is great for when you don't want to heat up the grill or heat up your house by turning on the oven. The secret to the perfect BBQ Pork Ribs in the slow cooker is to finish them off in the oven under the broiler. Yes, you can make authentic-tasting slow-cooker barbecue ribs.
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs 🍖 instructions
- Place onion and ribs in slow cooker. Cover with brown sugar and turn to combine. Season with salt & pepper. Pour in apple juice. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- Remove ribs and discard juice from the slow cooker. Replace the ribs and stir in barbeque sauce. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes. Serve..
Cola is the secret to this sauce—it keeps the meat incredibly moist while cooking, so you're left with fall-off-the-bone tender ribs that will satisfy even the most serious barbecue craving, no grill required. For added smoky flavor and texture, we recommend finishing off these slow-cooker ribs for a few. Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs are the the easiest way to make ribs, and they are incredibly tender and flavorful. If you have never made ribs because they seem too complicated or time consuming, this is the perfect recipe. Just like my Slow Cooker Chicken and Mexican Style Stuffed Bell Peppers, you cannot mess these up!