Instant Pot chicken lo mein. I love this Instant Pot because it has the yogurt making function which I use almost weekly. It has two pressure settings (high and low), and there are also little slots in the handles so that you can rest the lid there instead of putting it down on your counter-top. Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein is an easy dump & start one-pot recipe for a popular Chinese takeout.
By now, you probably realize I have an obsession with my Instant Pot. You're going to love how easy this Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein is to make! To start, I placed my chicken, oil, garlic and onion into the instant pot and sauteed the mixture until the chicken was brown. You can cook Instant Pot chicken lo mein using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot chicken lo mein
- It’s 2 of chicken breast cut into chuncks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 8 ounces of thin spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 package of steamed broccoli.
- You need 4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Once my chicken was cooked, I poured in my soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, cabbage, carrots, mushrooms and water. These Instant Pot Lo Mein Noodles with chicken are just about the easiest thing to make in your Instant Pot and it totally makes Asian stir fry night easy – everything comes together in just one pot so it's a true dump meal, and all you need is spaghetti so you don't need to run to the store to grab any fancy noodles. Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein Recipe. This chicken lo mein is easy to make.
Instant Pot chicken lo mein step by step
- Sauté chicken garlic and onion in olive oil in the instant pot.
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, water chestnuts and peppers.
- Break spaghetti noodles in half and place on top of mixture making sure all noodles are under liquid.
- Set instant pot to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release and add steamed broccoli, mixing everything together..
- Mix 4 tablespoons cornstarch with enough water to make a thick slurry..
- Set instant pot to sauté and stir in cornstarch slurry until sauce thickens..
It is packed with chicken and vegetables like carrots, celery, onions,red peppers and scallions. It can also be made with beef or shrimp. You can omit the proteins and just make with the vegetables if you are vegan. #instantpotchickenlomein #chickenlomein #instantpotrecipes #stuffmattycooks Instant pot chicken lo mein recipe is my favorite. For busy weeknights I always prepare this recipe. This weeknight I tried out your recipe and It prepared so quickly and the taste was delicious too.