Slow cooker country style ribs. Browse Our Variety Of Easy Ribs Recipes Online At Kraft® Only. For extra flavor and color, try broiling the cooked ribs. Position oven rack four inches from broiler element.
I much prefer them this way (or in the Instant Pot) than in the oven. You can be hands-off and get some things done while these yummy ribs are slowly cooking to perfection! Combine ribs, maple syrup, soy sauce, minced onion, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, garlic powder and pepper in a slow cooker. You can cook Slow cooker country style ribs using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker country style ribs
- It’s 3 lb of country style ribs.
- It’s 1 large of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of barbecue sauce.
Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs are tender, juicy and full of delicious BBQ flavor! When I'm craving BBQ but the temps are in the single digits, I do the next best thing and fire up the slow cooker! No need to freeze when you can have delicious juicy BBQ without any of the hassle. Slow Cooker BBQ Country Style Ribs.
Slow cooker country style ribs step by step
- Layer sliced onion in the bottom of your slow cooker..
- Trim excess fat from the outside of the ribs..
- Salt and pepper all sides of the ribs rubbing it into the meat..
- Layer on top of onions..
- Pour 1/4 cup of apple juice over ribs..
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or until tender..
- Remove any bones from meat and drain liquid from slow cooker..
- Coat meat in your favorite barbecue sauce..
- Cook 1 more hour in slow cooker. Serve..
With boneless, country style ribs, liquid smoke, brown sugar, onion and BBQ sauce this is a recipe that is delicious and kid-friendly! Best way to cook country-style pork ribs. Since country-style pork ribs are essentially a pork butt, the best way to cook them is on low. Make our Easy Country-Style Slow Cooker Pork Ribs for a juicy, falling-off-the-bone tender dish. Everyone will love this easy slow cooker pork ribs recipe!