Crockpot Beef Ribs. Browse Our Variety Of Easy Ribs Recipes Online Only At Kraft®. If you have a smoker we also highly recommend these Smoked Beef Ribs. Can I finish my crockpot ribs on the grill instead of the oven?
Print Check out these delicious slow cooker beef ribs. Rub on all sides of ribs. Place ribs meaty side up in crock pot. You can cook Crockpot Beef Ribs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Ribs
- It’s 8 of Beef Ribs.
- It’s 1 cup of diced Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of medium baking potatoes.
Drain the grease from the crock. Place the ribs back in and cover with bbq sauce. Rub the outside of the short ribs with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In a large skillet over high heat, brown short ribs on all sides.
Crockpot Beef Ribs instructions
- line the crockpot with a slow cooker liner. (saves time on clean up).
- place cut potatoes on bottom.
- Place ribs on top of potatoes.
- In a bowl, combine diced tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar, water, tomato paste and salt in a bowl. Gently mix up with hands or spoon..
- Pour the mixture of the bowl over the ribs. Be sure that the mixture covers the top of the ribs..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove ribs when done, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Put potatoes in a bowl, pour some gravy on top..
- Serve and enjoy.
Transfer ribs to a slow cooker making sure you get all the juice and brown bits from skillet. Add potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. I have never cooked ribs in the crock-pot. In fact, let's change that to…I have never cooked ribs…period. So this recipe for slow cooker boneless BBQ ribs was totally a first for me and one that I was really hoping would turn out as good at the ribs that my best friend cooks.