Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs. Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs. Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs are the best way to make ribs if you don't like to grill. The ribs turn out fall off the bone tender.
Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs Slow-Cooker Baby Back Ribs. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Combine dry ingredients and rub over the surface of the ribs. You can have Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
- It’s 3 lbs of Baby Back Ribs – trimmed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground black pepper,.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 bottle of Barbecue Sauce (whatever you prefer).
Place ribs in slow cooker or Crock-Pot standing on their edge with the meaty side out. Remove ribs from slow cooker and brush with barbecue sauce. Combine all of the dry seasonings and rub all over the ribs. Stack ribs vertically in the slow cooker, with the larger cut bone side down, and leaning against each other.
Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs step by step
- Season ribs with salt and pepper..
- Pour water into slow cooker. Layer the ribs into the slow cooker. Top the ribs with onion and garlic..
- Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Transfer ribs to baking sheet (line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up). Discard onion and garlic. Coat ribs with barbecue sauce..
- Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat (10-15 minutes)..
Uncover and dab sauce on the ribs. These slow cooker ribs are pork baby back ribs coated in homemade spice blend and barbecue sauce, then cooked in the crock pot until tender. A simple yet satisfying dinner option that will earn you rave reviews! I love to order ribs at restaurants, but until recently I've been too intimidated to make them at home. Baby back ribs are cut from the lower back rib section of a pig's loin.