Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Pepper Ribs take no time to add to the slow cooker and make for a great easy dinner.
Pepper BBQ Ribs are Country Style Pork Ribs, slow cooked in Dr. Pepper, then baked to caramelize the Dr. I am what you would call a fair weather winter person. You can have Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs
- Prepare 1 pack of pork or beef ribs.
- You need 2 of sixteen oz bottles of Dr Pepper.
- You need to taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- You need 1 bottle of barbecue sauce.
Growing up in the Midwest, it doesn't seem right to NOT have snow on the ground at Christmastime, but by the time mid-January hits. Dr Pepper Ribs in the slow cooker absolutely fall off the bone and have the best flavor! This recipe takes only a few simple ingredients and tastes great every time. This recipe is perfect for dinner or for a Fall afternoon watching football.
Dr Pepper Slow Cooker Ribs step by step
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Turn setting to high. 5 hrs for pork ribs. 6 hrs for beef..
- Add both bottles of Dr Pepper, seasoned salt and garlic pepper..
- Once ribs are TENDER, remove from pot and place in sauce pan. Cover. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Once oven has reached desired temp, drizzle barbecue sauce over ribs. Place in oven for 15-20 min..
- Remove ribs from oven. Prepare to forget about your grill….
Crock Pot Dr Pepper Ribs has the perfect amount of flavor and the meat is so tender from being slow cooked all day. You won't believe how easy this recipe is and Dr. Pepper gives the meat a delicious glaze. Ribs in the crock pot takes dinner to a new level and really is a game changer. Mouthwatering ribs can actually be prepared in your slow cooker, and the results are just as delicious.