Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs. Pepper Ribs take no time to add to the slow cooker and make for a great easy dinner. If you haven't done ribs in the crock pot, you need to put it on your dinner menu ASAP. I've done ribs with other cooking methods but for me, the cooking them in the crock pot is not only is the easiest but it also always cooks the ribs to.
I am what you would call a fair weather winter person. Growing up in the Midwest, it doesn't seem right to NOT have snow on the ground at Christmastime, but by the time mid-January hits. Dr Pepper Ribs in the slow cooker absolutely fall off the bone and have the best flavor! You can have Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs
- It’s 4 1/2 lbs of pork ribs.
- You need 2 (12 oz) of cans Dr. Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
This recipe takes only a few simple ingredients and tastes great every time. This recipe is perfect for dinner or for a Fall afternoon watching football. Crock Pot Dr Pepper Ribs has the perfect amount of flavor and the meat is so tender from being slow cooked all day. You won't believe how easy this recipe is and Dr.
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs instructions
- Place ribs in slow cooker and pour 1 can of Dr. Pepper over top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4..
- Preheat oven to 400 and line pan with foil..
- Place ribs on wire rack on prepared pan.
- Stir together BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, garlic powder, black pepper and 1 cup Dr. Pepper..
- Brush ribs with sauce and bake for 15 minutes..
- Flip ribs and brush again and bake an additional 15 minutes..
- Serve with remaining sauce..
Pepper gives the meat a delicious glaze. Ribs in the crock pot takes dinner to a new level and really is a game changer. These Slow Cooker Dr Pepper Ribs are the BEST RIBS EVER! Pork spareribs slow cooked in Dr Pepper and seasonings, then topped with BBQ sauce – your new favorite tailgating recipe! Ok everyone, here it is – my BEST EVER ribs recipe – these incredible Dr Pepper Ribs!